Chapter I Foundation Construction
solar monitoring construction site selection
First of all, the installation of the construction site climate and surrounding environment investigation, determine the feasibility of the implementation of the construction plan. Construction site selection follows the following principles:
2. The installation site must have smooth drainage
3. If there are low-lying water points such as rivers and puddles within 10 meters from the installation site, the lowest point of the foundation must be higher than the highest water level within 50 years;
4, the installation site can not be laid underground cable, optical cable and other public facilities, affecting the construction and installation.
2), solar monitoring foundation construction
The foundation is the structure that holds the solar poles in place, and it also houses and protects the battery.
Due to the different height and wind intensity of various solar monitoring poles, the strength of various solar monitoring poles is different to the foundation. During construction, ensure that the foundation strength and structure meet the design requirements.
pole foundation construction:
1) Familiar with the foundation drawings and technical requirements of solar pole;
2) Pull the line and mark the point to determine the installation point of the lamp. The linear distance error of the adjacent two points is ±0.5m;
3) remove the sundries in the placement of lamps and lanterns, and determine the length and width of the foundation pit according to the foundation map and line drawing. The center line of the long or short side of the foundation must be perpendicular to the direction of the road. ;
4) Dig pit according to foundation drawing of solar pole. The allowable deviation of foundation pit depth is +100mm and -50mm. When the deviation between the pit depth and the designed pit depth is more than +100mm due to soil quality reasons, the excess part of +100mm can be tamped with filled earth. The depth of layering tamping should not be more than 100mm, and the density after tamping should not be lower than the original soil.
5) Check whether there is a local soft soil layer or hole in the pit, if there is, it should be removed and filled with plain soil or gray soil layers; Wipe the ground around the pit;
6) Lay a layer of 150mm ash soil at the bottom of the pit and tamp it. The mixture ratio (volume ratio) of lime soil is 2:8. The soil material in the lime soil is prefered to use the soil dug from the pit, but it shall not contain organic impurities. It shall be screened before use and its particle size shall not be greater than 15 mm. When gray soil is constructed, water content should be controlled appropriately, inspection method is: hold gray soil tightly into a group, two fingers pinch lightly namely broken advisable, if soil material moisture is too much or insufficient, should air dry or sprinkle wet. The ash should be mixed evenly, the color is consistent, and after mixing, it should be paved in time and tamped, and not rammed every other day.
7) Remove the soil and debris in the pit, and the slope must be stable. Production of foundation cement foundation: the selection of appropriate cement, sand and sand for mixing, mixing evenly after filling into the pit, each filling 200mm ~ 250mm tamped once, to ensure that filling solid; When the depth of filled concrete to meet the design requirements (refer to the drawings), in the appropriate position into the ground cage and threading pipe (the pass must be blocked by things, to avoid in the construction process silt into the tube blocking threading pipe), and then continue to fill. At this time when filling concrete, to ensure that the cage or anchor bolt perpendicular to the horizontal plane; The strength of street lamp foundation shall not be less than C25, and shall not contain organic debris such as grass root garbage, and the mud content shall not exceed 3%. The maximum particle size of gravel or pebble should not be more than 50mm;
8) The filled concrete should be 10mm ~ 15mm higher than the bottom, and the level of the upper surface of the foundation and the upper surface of the cement trough must be ensured (the precision of 0.02/1000 level is used to measure, the error is not more than two squares), and polished;
9) The made foundation must be maintained for 2 ~ 5 days (according to the ambient temperature during construction, which is controlled by the construction personnel). In the maintenance process, the upper surface of the foundation shall be tested irregularly to ensure its level; If it does not meet the requirements, it should be repaired in time. During the construction of foundation works in winter, the following provisions shall be met
(1) The snow and ice on the road and construction site must be cleared;
(2) The frozen soil affecting the construction should be dug up and anti-freezing measures taken;
(3) Frozen materials shall not be used
10) remove debris around the foundation and keep the environment clean;
11) after the completion of foundation construction, construction personnel must conduct on-site acceptance, and lighting installation can be carried out only after passing the acceptance.
Chapter II Installation of solar monitoring power supply System
1. Selection of disassembly and assembly site: The disassembly and assembly site should be near the installation site to facilitate transportation after assembly. In addition, the installation site is covered with a waterproof cloth, placed because of the raised or fine sand and stains on the ground to create wear, scratches and stains.
2, installation personnel and tools: professional installation personnel 1 ~ 2 (installation tasks can increase when the heavier installation personnel), each equipped with installation tools, including a multimeter, Allen wrench, flat mouth screwdriver, triangle lock tooling, phillips screwdriver and long nose pliers, insulating tape, waterproof tape number, etc.
3. Check accessories according to the goods list; Disassemble and refer to the packing list to check each component and check whether there is knock, wear, deformation and scratch damage, unqualified products are prohibited to install;
4, solar modules and wear accessories (such as solar cell modules, monitoring equipment, etc.) must be placed with soft pads to avoid unnecessary damage caused by scratches in the installation process.
the assembly of solar power supply system:
1. Assemble the pole assembly and adjust the direction of the pole and the solar cell assembly. When assembling the lamp pole, the bolt joint is connected tightly and the force is uniform. If necessary, the thread locking glue is used.
2. Use the pre-threaded wire to wear the wire. When threading, it is forbidden to pull hard to avoid scratching or even breaking the sheath line. The sheath line connecting the solar cell module and the power supply must have enough allowance; The power cable connected to the controller must be bent downwards to prevent the water flowing into the wiring terminal.
3. Install solar cell components:
1) Assembly fixing: use bolts to fix the two sides of the solar cell assembly and tighten;
2) When placing solar cell components, the junction box should keep the connecting line downward;
3) Connecting principles between solar cell components:
A. The wiring terminals of the sheath line and the solar cell module must be solid;
B. The sheath line shall not be exposed when running through the rod body;
C. After the connection, use a multimeter to check whether each line is correct.
Note: The battery components should be handled with care during installation to avoid damage caused by tools and other appliances
4. Monitoring camera: Install according to the camera structure.
the installation of battery cabin (with battery)
1. Remove debris around the foundation and on the surface of the foundation, and dig a hole next to the foundation to adapt to the size of the battery burial box; Remove the foreign matter in the embedded threading pipe in the foundation to ensure the internal smooth threading pipe;
2. Remove the insulation tape at the connection of the battery, and the battery voltage higher than 25V (24V system) is qualified. Re-wrap the battery connection with insulation tape to prevent the positive and negative poles from short circuit;
3, put the battery cabin into the pre-dug battery pit, at the same time with wire through the threading tube, both ends of the threading tube reserved 20mm;
4. Connect the battery wire (positive and negative poles are wrapped with insulating tape) with the wire at the lower end of the threading tube and wrap it with insulating tape. Slowly pull the wire at the upper end of the threading tube to make the battery wire pass through the threading tube; Disconnect the thin wire from the battery connection; When you disconnect the battery cable from the thin wire, ensure that the insulation tape on the cable end of the sheath is not damaged.
1. 3 to 4 people transport the pole to the vicinity of the foundation, and then 2 to 3 people lift the lamp to the foundation, and slowly lower the flange end of the pole to the appropriate position on the ground (to facilitate the alignment of the anchor bolt hole and anchor bolt on the flange when the vertical rod), and ensure the correct direction of the monitoring head and solar cell assembly;
2. The vertical pole over 8 meters shall be erected only when a crane is used. The hanging rope shall be attached to the upper part of the vertical pole. At least two other installers shall hold the flange and adjust the flange position at any time to make the anchor bolt pass through the anchor bolt hole on the flange plate when the lifting arm gradually lifts the monitoring rod;
3. After the monitoring lever is fully erected, put on the corresponding flat washer and spring washer on the anchor bolt successively, and then tighten it with the nut; When fastening flange plate by nut, 4 nuts should be stressed at the same time and uniform force;
4. Cover the nuts on the anchor bolts.
1. Remove the hatch door, smooth the sheath line inside the lamp pole and check whether the sheath line is damaged in the installation process. If it is damaged, paste it with waterproof tape and reinstall it if necessary;
2. Connect the power cable: Check whether the control power supply system is in good condition, and connect the cables one by one according to the mark on the controller. The wiring sequence is battery - battery component - load. Ensure that the plug is tight and loose;
3, close the power switch, check whether the lamp source is working normally, if the load has no working voltage, then the relevant personnel to check and repair;
4. Close the distribution box and ensure that the box lock is tight and loose.
fill back soil
1. Check the rationality of the storage battery cabin position to ensure that it is placed correctly;
2, fill and tamp; The depth of layering tamping is not more than 150mm, and the density after tamping is not lower than the original soil; The fill must be 50mm above the ground;
3. Wipe the dirt on the rod body with a soft cloth;
4. Remove sundries around the rod body, keep the environment clean, and count tools;
5, solar monitoring power supply system is installed
1. When installing the battery component, handle it with care. It is strictly forbidden to short-circuit or throw the component.
2, the battery component connection line should be firmly fixed at the bracket, in case the power cord is loose or even off due to long-term sagging or pulling.
3. When installing the camera and solar cell module, handle it with care and ensure that the transmittal cover is clean and without scratches. Rolling and throwing are strictly prohibited.
4. Do not touch the battery terminal and control valve when moving the battery. It is forbidden to short-circuit or roll or throw the battery.
5, when wiring, pay attention to the positive and negative poles, no reverse connection, wiring terminals crimped firmly, no loose, at the same time should pay attention to the connection sequence, no short circuit.
6, do not touch the solar cell module and battery "+""-" pole at the same time, to prevent electric shock danger.
7, in the installation process should avoid the lamp body scratch.
8, the camera, solar panel bracket, lightning rod, solar cell module and other bolt connections are firmly connected, no loosening.
9, when installing the solar cell module, the protective plate must be added.
10. When building on the road, conical warning tube must be placed 50 meters away from the operating range, and the person left behind waving warning signs at the coming place to remind the vehicles to slow down.
11, the road construction, arrange a site safety personnel, responsible for supervision and restraint of the site construction personnel in accordance with the relevant safety specifications, to ensure the safe completion of the project construction.